February 27, 2012

All girls love shoes! Right? ;)

....and I love mine with an extra dose of color ;D

You might allready know them from the comics or another picture at deviantart, but if you don't, dosent matter XD  (Go and find them!)

I really love these boots, they're shiny, they're comfortable, they're warm and they're yellow! :D
Outlines are made with Multiliners and Colo is made with Copics on marker paper, size A3. That's so far the biggest picture I've ever made with copics....

Aye, and I got more stuff to tell you! The poster from Amphibian Ark is out now! And there's a list of participating institutions by country on their site -> click here and scroll down <- So if you're planning to visit one of that zoos next time, keep your eyes peeled! :D ...and send me a photo ;)

Have a nice day! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment