October 22, 2017

Hello, goodbye!

Hello,
everyone who still stumbles upon this blog! :D

Since there is still traffic (Why? How? Who are you? How do you find this??) I decided I'll give this blog, and the few fans that maybe come back every once in a while some last (?) words...

As you can all see, there's more than a year since the last update, and somehow, this blog never really worked the way I wished it did. It was great fun, but somehow the medium just... didn't feel right.
Anyways, I didn't stop drawing, and I'm finally getting my thesis done, and I started an Instagram account like, 3 weeks ago, and I have to say, it works better for me.
So, if you're still interested in stuff I draw, have a look at
@realnakimon
and if you're also on instagram, leave me a like, a comment or maybe even consider following me :D

Whatever you decide to do - thank you for reading, thank you for following this blog.
You're great.
I love you.


Goodbye!! ♡♡♡

4 comments:

  1. It's amazing in support of me to have a web page, which is useful
    designed for my experience. thanks admin

    ReplyDelete

  2. I just want to say thanks for your wonderful post, it is contain a lot of knowledge and information that i needed right now. Now i need to my bolg, you can play game fun, action here :
    Campening School

    ReplyDelete


  3. Well thanks for the information, do not forget to visit my blog too.
    World Archery

    ReplyDelete

  4. Amazing Article :) Im extremely affected by your blog.I’m happy that you simply shared this useful info with us.I am quite sure I’ll learn many new stuff right here!
    Kayak Fishing

    ReplyDelete